Happy New Catalogue Day!


I love a new catalogue and today gives me double the pleasure! The 2018 Occasions and Sale-a-bration catalogues are now live - so order away! Okay .... I have triple the pleasure ...... because I also love freebies! The Sale-a-bration is full of things for you to pick with qualifying orders.

For every $90 AUD you spend, you’ll receive a free Sale-A-Bration product. For anyone who has enjoyed Sale-A-Bration in the past, you'll be excited to see that we now have a new reward level, giving you more flexibility and options for your free items.
  • Spend $90 AUD - choose one free level 1 product.
  • Spend $180 AUD - choose one free level 2 product, OR, choose two level 1 items.
  • Spend $270 AUD - choose three level 1 items or one level 1 item and one level 2 item. 
  • And of course the more multiples of $90 you spend, the more free SAB products you can choose. Can you collect them all???
So exciting! And let me tell you - the free products are gorgeous and range from stamp sets to thinlits, to Designer Series Paper and ribbon packs. As I type this post it suddenly dawned on me that the card I have to show you today doesn't have any SAB items in it - oops! It does, however, use a gorgeous set from the Occasions Catalogue called Bird Banter. I've teamed it with some Petal Passion DSP and silver Baker's Twine. It won't be long before you have enough goodies on your wish list to get a free SAB product!


I love this layout. It is one I saw on Charlet Mallett's blog. (I love all of her layouts but this one is one of my faves.) It is a fun way to add interest to a card without too much messing around. Thanks for the inspiration Charlet. The skewwiff panel is raised with foam adhesive strips.


Bird Banter has some fabulous sentiments in it. I love this one.


I have coloured the DSP and toucan in with my trusty Stampin' Blends. Even the card inside gets some love.


So much news to tell you! If you don't have the new catalogue and live in Australia please contact me and I can send one to you. You don't even have to live near me because ordering online is a breeze.

This is the perfect time to order all of those products you 'need'. For orders over $400 you get an extra $40 to spend. Why not get some friends together and place an order to share in the rewards? Or better still, contact me to make a time to come and show you some of these gorgeous new products.

One last thing! Why not consider joining my team? It's a great way to get 20% discount on your Stampin' Up! purchases and join in the fun with me. (I'll let you into a little secret. I only have 1 team member and we would love you to join us. It is a fabulous way to mix with like minded people, learn new techniques and skills and have a whole lot of fun.)  Join in January, February or March by purchasing a Starter Kit for $169.  You choose $235 of your favourite Stampin' Up! products plus TWO extra stamp sets of any value and have it all shipped to your door at no cost - all for only $169 - had to say it again as it such a fab deal! Have a read of the info on this page to find out more about joining and how flexible (and fabulous) it is to be a demonstrator.

Okay this is really the last thing - if you have hung in this long I may as well add in more thing! If joining is something you have considered - just do it! You have nothing to loose - but so much to gain (or your craft cupboard does!). You don't need to live near me - just in Australia! I can support you in person or online and help you to be as involved as you want to be. I would love to have you!
Lou

Product List

Comments