What Will You Stamp? - #130 - Mixed Drinks

Welcome to this week's challenge at What Will You Stamp? Each week we feature a different stamp set and start off the challenge by sharing our ideas for using it and then it is over to you. So check out all of the Design Team projects and if you are up for the challenge you can add your projects too. You might even be chosen as our next Guest Designer!

This week we are showcasing Mixed Drinks.


As soon as I saw this set I thought of using Embossing Paste to make the beer foam!

And then I thought that the beer needed to go onto a coaster. I fussy cut one of the logs from the Wood Textures DSP. You may need to quint - it was a fabulous idea in my head!

Did you know that you can heat Embossing Paste with a heat tool to get a puffy, foamy texture?


I also heated the background strip to get a touch more height.


Add in a coat of glue from a fine tip glue pen to give a glass effect and some teased out copper trim for some interest and I was happy with the result. 


Make sure you check out all of the other projects from the other Design Team members and enter your project. We'd love to see what you create.

Lou

Product List
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00

Comments

  1. Great card Lou. I love the textured embossing paste, must try that technique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loads of texture here, Lou. You've done it up very well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.