Thank you to everyone who came to our Stampin' Day Retreat

On Saturday I ran a Stampin' Day Retreat with my good friends and fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrators Megan Lenske and Peta Stephen. We had 36 lovely ladies attend. They worked their way through 8 projects and enjoyed a fun day to themselves crafting, chatting and using lots of new products.

I took some photos of the day but to be honest I didn't take as many as I had hoped and most of them look like they were taken while I was running around.... well.... they sort of were ...... so sorry about the blurriness of some. You can see some more great photos that Peta took here.

Displays of samples.




One of the project tables ready to go.

The ladies at work.




Elisabeth and Reinhard from Clio's on Rosemount not only provided the great venue, they made us delicious morning tea and lunch.



Megan and I taking a quick break and photo op.


And this is us looking natural!


A big thanks to both Megan and Peta for all you did to make our day a big success and thank you to all who came. We have some ideas to make our next one in June even better. Stay tuned for the date announcement.

Lou

Comments