Free throw for a 15th birthday.... Just Add Ink #323

Recently I was asked to make a basketball themed 15th birthday card. As soon as I got the order I thought of Kelly's soccer card and from then on it was a slam dunk. I promise that is the only lame basketball joke!


The challenge at Just Add Ink this week is to Just Add .... F so I thought this 15th birthday card with a free throw fitted the brief perfectly.


It looks great in action. I love hiding part of the sentiment under the spinner piece so that it is revealed as the object spins.


Product List
Number Of Years Photopolymer Bundle
Number Of Years Photopolymer Bundle
[140811]
$85.75

Comments

  1. Wow! Awesome card, Lou. Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week. I think you had a lot of fun making this one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lou, this is so clever and fun - such a brilliant idea to create a basketball slider! And I do love how realistic your ball and net are too. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a creative, fun and interactive card Lou - it's sure to be a favourite! Love how realistic you basketball is!Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is fabulous! What a wonderfully cool theme for a 15 year old - both of my boys would love this card! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.