It's here .... the new 2015 - 2016 Stampin' Up! catalogue

You can now order from the new catalogue. There are lots of great new products and lots of returning favourites. Just let me know if you don't have a catalogue yet and I'll get one to you.


 
I have used a lot of the new products in my last few posts. If you are coming to my next class have a look here to see what we will be making.
 
Today (June 2nd) is catalogue transition day. So you can order from the new catalogue as well as the retiring catalogue and the occasions catalogue (which both finish today.)

Check out the new In-colours. I think you'll love them.
 

 
 
If I can help you with ordering, just fill out the contact form on the right. Pop back regularly to see the latest projects I have made from the new catalogue.

Comments